My household is crazy sometimes. I wake up (WITHOUT ENOUGH SLEEP AGAIN) &also no breakfast (okay for today i don't mind. because i am not the least bit hungry with the taste of blood in my throat ; i started gagging after brushing my teeth = lost appetite.) &then we start arguing.
We = me &mum.
Darn. I pull a long face because i am fed up with the blood &getting not enough sleep. You can't ask me to JUST GO SLEEP LA because I CANT SLEEP!
How crazy is it to fall asleep 2-3 hours AFTER you've laid in your bed?
How maddening is it for me to not get enough sleep because i have mentioned I CANNOT NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP!
I slept at 1 (not 2,3 anymore cos i was so tired) &woke at 10. Again, less than 8hours of sleep.
I am going crazy.
I need pills.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- :D
- Hello. I reckon i shouldn't bother already. So, ya...
- Can't.Stand.It.Must.Blog.I dislike the overrated-n...
- I am shutting this down. Sorry.Or maybe i need som...
- I did it.Whether i like it or not.
- Even if i'm unhappy at school it doesn't matter do...
- sucks
- iihateeeuuuuuuu
- Could I? (Yes.)Should I? (I dunno.)Darn it.-I hate...
- I was superbly upset yesterday. The entry i typed ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home